We’re excited to announce the launch of a 6-year -20% buffer on TruStageTM ZoneChoice Annuity, underwritten by MEMBERS Life Insurance Company, effective November 10, 2023!
This addition to the ZoneChoice strategy lineup reflects our dedication to helping individuals of all life stages and risk tolerances achieve financial security. Building on our recognition by Barron’s as a top choice for a 6-year -10% buffer, ZoneChoice now also offers an equally impressive 6-year -20% buffer designed for a more conservative investor, all with no fees. With ZoneChoice, you’re in control to personalize your strategy, allowing you to strike the perfect balance between growth potential and protection. It’s your strategy, your way.
What do I need to do?
- Product training: If you have already completed the latest ZoneChoice product training, available via Reg Ed, no additional training is required. However, you are required to review the updated prospectus, updated product materials, and the product information contained in this communication.
If you have not completed the latest ZoneChoice training, this training is required prior to your first sale. Additionally, you are required to review the prospectus and all product materials. Product training can be found using JIT code TSZCA if you have never completed ZoneChoice training and JIT code TSZCA-EO if you completed product training prior to May 24, 2023.
- Prospectus: Please review the updated ZoneChoice prospectus.
When will the 6-year -20% buffer be available and on which indices?
- Issue dates: all contracts issued beginning November 10, 2023 will be able to allocate to the 6-year -20% buffer strategies. These strategies are also being added to ZoneChoice contracts issued from June 10, 2023 through October 25, 2023 (issue dates are the 10th and 25th of each month) but will not be available to transfer into until the 6th contract anniversary.
- Client materials: Available online. Reach out to your wholesaler to order hard copies.
- Available indices: The 6-year -20% buffer is offered on all three indices available in ZoneChoice.
- Current rates: Check out the rates on the new allocation options.
About TruStage™ ZoneChoice Annuity
Featured in Barron’s 2022 and 2023 publications of “The Best Annuities for Income and Growth,” ZoneChoice lets your clients customize a personal blend of upside potential and downside protection. It starts with twelve accounts to choose from, including three market indices, buffers, floors, and a declared rate account. Your clients can invest their payment into a single account or diversify among any of the accounts to fit their needs. With ZoneChoice, your clients choose their path to a more confident future. Visit our website to learn more.
Need more information? Contact your wholesaler or the TruStage Annuity Solutions Desk at 877.345.GROW (4769).
Annuities are long-term insurance products designed for retirement purposes. Many annuities offer four main features: (1) a selection of investment options, (2) tax-deferred earnings accumulation, (3) guaranteed lifetime payout options, and (4) death benefit options. Before investing, consider the annuity’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. The prospectus contains this and other information. Please encourage clients to read it carefully.
TruStage™ Annuities are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company (CMFG Life) and MEMBERS Life Insurance Company (MEMBERS Life) and distributed by their affiliate CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA, 50677. Investment and insurance products are not federally insured, may involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by any depository or lending institution. All contracts and forms may vary by state and may not be available in all states or through all broker/dealers. All guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the underwriting company. You received this email because you are a registered representative of a broker dealer who has approved one or more CMFG Life or MEMBERS Life products.