TruStage™ Horizon II Annuity
A modern approach to diversification
With TruStage™ Horizon II Variable Annuity, underwritten by MEMBERS® Life Insurance Company, your clients can diversify their dollars for growth potential and set a personalized measure of protection against loss for a portion of their money — all in one place.
How does TruStage™ Horizon II work?
- Clients divide assets among multiple variable subaccounts and risk control accounts to customize and diversify.
- One the variable side, options include funds from top-tier managers and covers the full range of asset classes.
- Horizon II has a 6-year risk control account and surrender period.
- Includes a return of purchase payment (ROP) death benefit that ensures the client's beneficiaries will receive a sum equal to the original purchase payment adjusted for any withdrawals, or contract value, whichever is greater.
Why do investors choose TruStage™ Horizon II?
- It is an option for a simple yet comprehensive investment platform with a measure of personalized, guaranteed loss protection.
- Clients can choose from among three pre-built express portfolios or an option to custom-build their own.
- “All-in” fees are highly competitive and transparent.
- It also features a way for clients to protect their legacy for loved ones.